|Company Name||Rivercrane Corporation|
|Established||October 1, 2000|
|Net Sales||JPY 11.97 billion(FY2020)
JPY 10.11 billion (FY2019)
JPY 9.295 billion (FY2018)
JPY 8.69 billion (FY2017)
JPY 8.31 billion (FY2016)
JPY 7.71 billion (FY2015)
JPY 6.56 billion (FY2014)
JPY 5,310 million (FY2013)
JPY 4.416 billion (FY2012)
JPY 3.44 billion (FY2011)
JPY 3.34 billion (FY2010)
JPY 3.03 billion (FY2009)
JPY 2.36 billion (FY2008)
JPY 1.98 billion (FY2007)
JPY 1.26 billion (FY2006)
JPY 850 million (FY2005)
JPY 530 million (FY2004)
JPY 320 million (FY2003)
JPY 150 million (FY2002)
JPY 52.27 million (FY2001)
JPY 4.13 million (FY2000)
|Number of employees||344 (as of October, 2021)|
|Representative||President and Representative Director Koki Shinano|
|Business Locations||[Head Quarter]
Toei Mishuku Building 6F, 1-13-1 Mishuku, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 154-0005, Japan
TEL: 03-5431-3219 FAX: 03-5431-3220
1-5-6 Katsuradai Aoba-ku Yokohama Kanagawa Pref. 227-0034 Japan
[Yokohama Fullfilment Center]
6-8-26 Chuo-Rinkan-Nishi, Yamato City, Kanagawa Pref.
【RIVERCRANE VIETNAM CO., LTD.】
20F Havana Tower, 132 Ham Nghi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
【Other Overseas Offices】
Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines
|Description of Business||[E-commerce]
- Japan Domestic -
- Operation of "Webike", an e-commerce website for selling motorcycle parts and accessories.
- Operation of "Webike Garage Sale", an e-commerce website for selling used parts.
- Operation of "Webike Wholesale", an e-commerce website for vendors and distributors.
- Cross Boarder E-Commerce -
- Operation of Webike Japan, an e-commerce website with 6 overseas offices and sells motorcycle parts in 36 domains.
- Operation of Webike Japan Wholesale, an e-commerce website for vendors and distributors with 6 overseas offices and sells motorcycle parts in 36 domains.
[Motorcycle Store Support Business]
- Operation of "Webike Bike Selection", a vehicle sales mediation site
- Operation of "Webike Bike Shop Navi", a motorcycle store information and search engine service.
- Management of "JOBIKE", a job posting service for the motorcycle industry.
- Operation of "Webike Partner Store Network", a point service that can be used in conjunction with Webike's main store and bike stores.
- Operation of the motorcycle information website "Webike+"
- Internet advertising and Internet marketing business.
[System Develpment Business]
- In-house and contracted system development business.